Pallet Racking Bays
Selective Pallet Racking provides direct access to all pallets, low equipment and capital costs and is easily installed and adjusted.
This is the most common setup and is cost-effective.
- Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components
- Maximises space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility
NOTE: Picture for illustrative purposes. Colour may vary.
|Height||2438mm or 3048mm|
|Width||2600 or 2750mm bay width (clear entry internal measurement)|
|Storage Levels||2 Beam Levels Plus ground level (three pallet high)|
|Clear Entry||1100mm Clearance (Height between Beams)|
|Pallet Capacity||6 pallets (1 Bay Wide) 2 pallet per Beam Level plus Ground level
12 pallets (2 Bays Wide) 2 pallet per Beam Level plus Ground level
18 Pallets (3 Bays Wide) 2 pallet per Beam Level plus Ground level
24 Pallets (4 Bays Wide) 2 pallet per Beam Level plus Ground level
|Beam Capacity||500 kg, 1000 kg or 1500 kg per Pallet UDL (Pallet Size 1165 x1165)|
- Pallet storage quantities and weight loadings are based on using an Australian std size pallet of 1165 mm x 1165 mm square
- ABSOE Pallet Racking is sold with a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
- Transport arranged door to door, contact us to confirm availablity and shipping details
- All Options come with pre-assembled end frames and all options are flat packed for ease of transport
- Racking Assembly requires standing pre-assembled frames with beams then clipped in at the desired heights
- All options supplied include hardware and required floor fixings , additional levelling plates are also available
- ABSOE Pallet Racking is supplied flat packed and orders are supplied in packs suitable for forklift load/unload