Rolled Upright Bays
Rolled Upright Type (RUT) is manufactured from cold rolled steel sheet, to ensure durability and engineering integrity for warehouse storage applications.
Its design flexibility makes it ideal for integration into diverse environments ranging from industrial warehouses and storerooms, through to libraries, museums, retail outlets and offices. RUT shelving’s bolted construction forms a strong, stable storage unit, that can be easily extended, re-configured or relocated as storage needs change over time.
Light Duty RUT Shelving is primarily used for personnel accessed picking systems, for shelf loads up to 110kg (UDL).
- Bays come with solid backs and kickplates
- Available in individual bays, runs of bays, single sided or double sided
- 16mm diameter rolled post section
- “Magiclip” shelf support clips
- 8mm x 8mm shelf clip perforations
- 0.8mm material thickness
- Single form side shelf flanges
- Triple formed front/rear shelf flanges
- Colour: Light grey
1950mm H Bay
|Levels||6 (incl. top and bottom shelves)|
2175mm H Bay
|Levels||7 (incl. top and bottom shelves)|
2375mm H Bay
|Levels||8 (incl. top and bottom shelves)|