Premier Desk Rail
Introducing CMS Electrocoms 18 Series range of premier rails incorporating the latest slim line GPO fascias.
This desk rail has been designed to provide power & data to the the desktop for a commercial & industrial applications. Designed to be mounted at the rear of the work surface or on function wall.
- Stylish design solution for providing power and/or data to the workspace where it is easily accessible - above the desktop
- Range of standard configurations available
- Standard Premier rail comes in a natureal anodised finish with white end caps or sockets
- Standard Premier rail is supplied with 500mm 20amp flex cable, TAG soft wiring coupler (compliant with AS/NZS/61535.1:2003), 1 in 2 out T-piece and easy to fit desk mounting brackets
- 4 socket Premier rail (P04R0310DK) is supplied with a 1000mm cable
- Can be powder coated
- Can be customized to any length and specification you require
- No visible fixing screws
- Category 6 structured data cabling compliant
- Available with 2 sockets with or without 2 data points or 4 sockets and 3 data points
Otherwise known as modular wiring, Softwiring is a plug-and-play system which supersedes the labour intensive method of hardwiring by utilising an interconnecting modular backbone which enables a versatile and tool-less installation between the ceiling, workstation and floor. Softwiring has transformed the building industry by adding flexibility and modularity whilst reducing installation time, waste of material and overall cost. Softwiring (or modular wiring) enables the easy re-use of wiring when re-configuring workstation power distribution, without the waste associated with hard wiring. This not only saves time and increases productivity during on-site installation, it also gives the designer maximum flexibility for future expansion.
- Tool-less connections: Enable quicker installation times, saving on labour and material costs
- Safer installation: Pre-terminated and pre-tested one-way plug-and-play connections eliminates electrical faults
- Sustainable: Re-usable leads and outlets are not only more versatile to install but also minimises waste on projects
- Future-proof installation: Simple to add connections allow for expansion or reconfiguration at minimal cost