Longspan Shelving 3D
Multi-purpose, easily adjustable long span shelving.
- Supplied with 5 fully adjustable levels.
- 350kg uniformly distributed safe working load per level.
- Easy to assemble; no tools required.
- Powdercoated dark grey frames with footplates.
- Powdercoated light grey clip-in beams with drop-in locking pins.
- Frame Pitch of 50 mm allows for easy shelf adjustments.
- Chrome drop-in mesh shelves with inbuilt support bar.
- Extra shelf levels available.
- Supplied flat-packed for easy transport.
|Width||1800 mm (internal left to right)|
|Depth||450 mm (front to back)|
Overall Width Dimensions
|Starter Bay||1940 mm|
|Carry On Bay||1870 mm|
Definition of a Starter Bay
Commonly described as an “individual bay” or “free standing bay” the Starter bay consists of Two end frames or uprights and is used as the first bay in a run or block of shelving or racking
Definition of a Add On Bay
Commonly described as a “Carry on bay” the Add On bay consists of only one end frame or upright as it is utilized as an “additional bay”. The Carry On bay links to a Starter bay or block of shelving / racking for the necessary components required to stand it. The use of Add On bays is a cost effective way of utilizing common components and reducing the overall costs of a Shelving / Racking structure, block or run.